These Terms & Rules for Bingo ("Terms") set out the various rules and procedures that apply when You Enter a Draw.
These Terms & Rules for Bingo ("Terms") set out the various rules and procedures that apply when You Enter a Draw. By Entering a Draw, You expressly agree to be bound by these Rules. We have also issued the Terms below and We recommend that You read and understand these before Entering. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Us in relation to You Entering a Draw. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules, and agreed to be bound by them, when taking part in the “Bingo”, Who may enter;
- ClickRozi Bingo (“Promotor”) winning gifts is open to anyone aged 14 or over except where prohibited by law.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion or the prizes, and all affiliates of such companies, are excluded from taking part in this Promotion and from winning any prize.
How to enter
- Water Bottle (1.5L) is available for purchase from the ClickRozi Bingo page at a cost of PKR 100 (One Hundred Rupees) of Credit (or such other amount as We may, from time to time, determine) per Product. You will not receive your purchased water bottle, instead, it will be donated to the needy via our community partners.
- Promotor gives away randomly Quarterly gifts.
- All entries must be received by the times stated above in order to qualify for the relevant draw.
- Multiple entries allowed.
- Winners will be selected at random by an automated method.
- This is a contingent prize promotion. Prize(s), if any, will only be awarded upon winner validation and verification by the promoter's insurer. Taxes, fees or other charges, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner(s).
Announcement of results
- Results will be published on the Bingo page.
- Participants should check Bingo page to find out whether they have won a prize.
- To claim a prize, participants must contact us within two (2) normal working days of the announcement to claim their prize.
- Unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-transferable. Lost, damaged or unclaimed prizes will not be re sent.
- If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize by contacting the Promoter within two days of the relevant date, the winner’s claim to the prize (or part of the prize) shall be void.
- Save that the Promoter does not limit or exclude its liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or (ii) fraud, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and excludes all liability in connection with) the following: Draw Postponement If We deem it reasonable to do so, We may delay a Draw for as long as We believe it to be appropriate in the circumstances. In these instances, the Raffle Draw will be postponed, and Participants will be permitted to Enter the delayed Draw beyond the normal cut off times.
- Draw Closure We can, at Our absolute discretion, announce the closure, withdrawal or suspension of the Raffle Draw at any time. No Entries for the Raffle Draw will be permitted after such time.
- Limitation of Liability
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these rules, or to withdraw the Promotion, or to cancel any winner, at any time. Notice of any such changes, withdrawals or cancellations may be placed on the website in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
- Details of prize winners’ names will be available on ClickRozi Bingo page
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Prize winners will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at Promoter’s request. Larger prizes may be presented in person for publicity purposes. Pakistan Law applies
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Pakistan law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of Pakistan, Islamabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
- The ‘Promoter’ is a Private Limited company, Registered address 23D National Homes, New Muslim Town, Lahore, Pakistan (do not send enquiries to this address).
Our only obligation is to pay the Prizes won in any Draw to the rightful owners of winning Entries. We will not be liable in any circumstances for any loss of what ever nature other than, the non-payment of a Prize to the rightful owners of winning Entries.
We shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss, direct or consequential or damage incurred by any Participant or any other person arising from the participation by any person in Bingo. In particular, but with out prejudice to the generality of this rule, We shall not be liable to any person for:
events beyond Our reasonable control and expectations (for example, without limitation, war, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, power cut and/or failure or obstruction of any network, broadcasting or telecommunications service);
the failure or destruction of, or damage to, all or part of the Central Computer System or Our records or any third partyany mistakes caused by all or part of the Central Computer System or Our records or any third party;
delays, losses, mistakes, or omissions in or made by the banking system (including for the avoidance of doubt, any secure payment provider); any other action or event which prevents or hinders the issue of a valid Entry (including without limitation the failure of the Online Services to display correctly on any device used to view it).
Nothing in these Rules excludes or limits (a) any person's liability (i) for fraud; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by breach of any duty that person may have to take reasonable care or exercise reasonable skill; or (b) any other liability which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited.
Copyright © ClickRozi 2022, All Rights Reserved